WL School Nurse
Mrs. Lacey Sutheard
Phone Number: 217-672-3097
Physical Examination and Immunization Requirements
*All Physicals are due prior to October 15th each year
Pre-K Health and Immunization Requirements
Kindergarten Health and Immunization Requirements
6th Grade Health and Immunization Requirements
9th Grade Health and Immunization Requirements
12th Grade Health and Immunization Requirements
New Students from Out-of-State
- Physical Examination must be completed within one calendar year prior to the date of entry. The exam must include up-to-date immunizations and medical history completed and signed by the parent.
- Physical exams are due within 30 days of the first day of school. If an exam is not submitted within 30 days, the student will be excluded from school per Illinois Law.
- Eye examination must be performed by a licensed optometrist within one year prior to the first day of school and submitted before October 15 of the school year.
Students Transferring from other Illinois Schools
- Transfer of current Illinois school health records (physical exam with up-to-date immunizations, dental exam and eye exam).
- School health requirements for grade level as noted above.
- A yearly Sports Physical is required for all athletes to participate in school sponsored athletic programs.
- 6th and 9th graders do not need a separate sports physical. The required physical exam for 6th and 9th graders can also be used as a sports physical. *A sports physical cannot be used as a physical exam*
- Sports Physicals are required for grades 7, 8,10,11,12 to participate in any school sponsored athletic program. Sports physicals are good for 395 days from the date of the physical